Quiz 9 Design Thinking Questions and Answers
Question No 1
1. Design Thinking is:
Answer : Defining, framing and solving problems from users' perspectives
Question No 2
2. What are the steps of Design Thinking Process?
Answer: Empathise > Define > Ideate > Prototype > Test
Question No 3
3. Design Thinking is a Linear Process. True or False?
Question No 4
4. A college is redesigning it website. Current students are the main users of the website. Which one of the below elements should definitely be on the website?
Answer : Information about courses
Since the users are current students, for them knowing about courses is the most important thing. Hence, this information should definitely be there on the website's front page.
Question No 5
5. Aravind Eye Care System (AECS), an Indian eye care provider for millions of low income people has been using design thinking in its approach since a long time. Which of the below statements are examples of design thinking at AECS?
Answer: All of the above
Question No 6
6. Which of the below firm is associated the most with Design Thinking?
Question No 7
7. Design Thinking typically helps in _______
Design Thinking typically helps with innovation. There are several other tools and methodologies for the other three.
Question No 8
8. One needs to have professional training in design to become a design thinker. True or False?
Design Thinking can be learnt by doing. One does not need professional training for that. Lot of practice and right mentors can help.
Question No 9
9. Which of the following well known consulting firms are offering Design Thinking as a solution?
Answer: All of above
Large strategy consulting firms such as all of the above have figured out that organizations do need to think out of the box to be competitive and grow. Hence, Design Thinking is one of the solutions in their tool kit.